COMPLIANCE PACKAGING SERVICE
Great Lakes Pharmacy understands the unique needs of individuals and Assisted Living Homes. Our free service provides compliance packaging for medication specially designed for those individuals or care provider facilities. Our goal is to make medications as easy and efficient as possible.
Our compliance packaging is a blister card for multiple medications organized by time-of-day and day-of-the week. Missing a dose of medication or taking more than required can create confusion and/or illness for the individual. The compliance packaging card provides instant visual reinforcement of what to take and when – thus avoiding costly mistakes.
Compliance packaging for independent customers makes the process of taking and administering medications easier, while also improving medication adherence. Using compliance packages to properly follow a medication regimen can drastically improve the life of the patient and provide peace of mind for their loved ones.
Our compliance packages are used because of their simplicity, versatility, and effectiveness.
- Simple and easy to use
- Helps elderly patients maintain their independence
- Visual indication if medications have been taken correctly
- Eliminates needing to fill pill boxes
- Both weekly and monthly packaging available
- We contact your doctor for your medication refills
Call 989-835-7911 and ask for Cheryl, she would be glad to answer any questions you have and discuss your individual needs.
Packaging services for Assisted Living Facilities and Adult Foster Care Homes. Compliance packaging is the perfect medication administration solution for patient safety and compliance in long term care, assisted living and independent living settings. We offer 7-day multidose packages, 30/60 dose cards and opti-paks.
- Easy to use
- Help reduce medication errors
- Clear packaging provides an easy view of all medications
- Labels are easy to read with a written pill description
- Saves staff time doing med passes, so they have more time for the residents
We provide at no charge:
- 24/7 medication emergency service
- In home training for staff
- Call physicians for refills
- Cart review whenever requested
Our staff of well trained professionals are always available to help with whatever your needs may be. We also provide Medication Administration Sheets (MAR’S) that are in color and have actual pictures of the medication that is being dispensed, so your staff knows, that they are passing the correct medications at the correct time.
We also use QuickMAR, which is an electronic medication administration report. Learn more about QuickMAR.
Get all your medications organized in one place! Stop in to Great Lakes Pharmacy of Midland today at 1120 Eastman Ave or call 989-835-7911 to find out more about this service.
Visit Our Pharmacy
Great Lakes Pharmacy of Midland
1120 Eastman Ave, Midland MI, 48640